The awareness regarding environmental protection has increased over the past few years and so has the introduction of environment-friendly products. Workstations are a new introduction that helps protect the environment from harmful emissions released from materials used in repairing motor vehicles. These materials include paint, solvents, fillers, cleaners, etc.
These workstations have been designed especially to meet the recently proposed legislation regarding environment protection. They will allow repairers to adhere to environmental protection, safety and health regulations. They are portable and mobile so they can be moved easily from one place to another. Their main aim is to enhance working conditions and improve productivity.
They are available in a variety of sizes and the bigger workstations can accommodate multiple vehicles at a single time.
How it Works
The mobile workstation is a portable cross-flow ventilated workstation that uses a three-stage procedure. It is fully equipped to perform repairs and carry out all the tasks that can be carried out in a traditional shop. The three-step process is as follows:
- As the air is forced into the work chamber, it is filtered thoroughly. This offers a clean, dust-free and well-ventilated environment.
- The horizontal air that flows within the chamber traps the emissions and particles releases such as dust, paint, overspray, etc. The particles are then collected in an extraction filter.
- The air from the extraction filter then flows through the ozone filters and finally exhausts back into the environment.
There are many benefits of Carcoon portable workstations. Some of the main ones are:
- The key benefit of the new workstations is that it helps to protect the environment.
- The workstation also improves working conditions for employees. Previously, they had to breathe in the contaminated air which can prove to be extremely hazardous for health. Now, with the new workstation, the air is filtered and they can easily breathe in clean air while working.
- The workstations also improve productivity as the new standard equipment has increased efficiency of work.
This workshop is perfect for all kinds of car repairs, windscreen replacement and vinyl sticker applications for example.
Contact Carcoon for more information on our workstations which are available in a range of sizes for a variety of purposes.