The New Sealed Workstation has all the features of the traditional Workstation with the added benefit of not requiring a constant pressure fan. The sealed main body of the Workstation once inflated will hold pressure for weeks at a time. A built in over pressure valve protects against variations in pressures caused by heat and cold.
The Standard size 8.0m Workstation is an ideal product for mobile repairers. Fits most size cars, SUV’s and utes. Also suitable for an isolation chamber for Vehicle Wraps, Window Tinting, etc.
The Workstation is effectively a fully functioning mobile paint booth using a two thousand eight hundred CFM air supply unit and industry standard filter media both on the input and exhaust.
Find out more about the benefits of Carcoon workstations which are available in a range of sizes for a variety of purposes.
Features & Specifications
The Drive-in portable Workstation is based on High Volume Low Pressure Technology. Set up and take down can be done in a matter of minutes. The Workstation runs on 240 volts. It’s very economical and can be used virtually anywhere.
Our Latest drive in Workstation Features a massive 16.63 m2 of filter area. The total paint arrest filter area is 10.77 m2 (four filters). Two carbon filters add an additional 2.39 m2 helping to eliminate odors fro the workstation. The two massive input filters combine for another 3.85 m2.
- Portable Inflatable Structure/Ventilated Enclosure
- System Type; Crossflow Ventilation Booth
- Ventilation airflow Supply up to 3180cfm
- Packed Dimensions excluding fans-1200 x 850mm (Medium Size)
- Weight 185kg, Packed,
- Fan units 10Kg & 17Kg.
- Supporting Structure-Polyester Welded Seam Construction
- Structural Material Double PVC coated Polyester Base material
- Structural PVC Polyester conforms to BS EN 2286 1998
- Tensile Strength Warp BS EN 1421 Weft Method-1.CRE
- Clear PVC conforms to BS 5867 Part 2 Type B
- Light weight Material silver Colour conforms to BS 2286
- Tensile Strength N/50mm
- Hydrostatic Head BS 2434
- Secure Straps Supplied, welded support points
- Access zippers-Spiral coil Type- Serviceable.
- Access Door – Serviceable.
- Interior Base Mat – Serviceable.
- Clear PVC – Serviceable.
- Access Zippers – Serviceable.
- Inflator/Deflator fan, 1 x 2000 watts, 2000 litres per min, 4.5 kg 32 cm x 17 cm h x 26 cm
- Air Supply 1/3 H.P 3180CFM 230 volt 3 speed 50Hz size 45x47x47cm weight 15.4Kg
- Pressure within the inflated supporting welded structure-1.5PSI
- Synthetic Media Inflow Filters-conform to G5 Specification
- Internal working environment/ventilation pressure-0.25mbar
- Inflow Air Speed though filter material 0.5m sec maximum
- Synthetic Media Arrest Filters-conform to G5-Suitable use Paint Arrest
- Finial Flow Activated Carbon Filters- RC30 Cell Count cells/cm 37
Download PDF files:
Use this form to send us a message if you would like to know more about this product.