The 4.0m Workstation provides an ideal environment for repairs to Guards, Bonnets and Panels, Motor Bikes etc.
The Workstation is effectively a fully functioning mobile paint booth using a two thousand eight hundred CFM air supply unit and industry standard filter media both on the input and exhaust.
Find out more about the benefits of Carcoon workstations which are available in a range of sizes for a variety of purposes.
Features & Specifications
- Cross flow ventilated mobile Workstation
- Designed to help the S.M.A.R.T.(mobile) Repairer comply with Health and Safety and Environment Protection
- Designed to improve working conditions and productivity.
- Workspace – 3.0m x 3.4m, 2.0m high access
- Workspace volume 24 cubic meters
- Total footprint 4.0m x 4.4m, 2.4m High
- Weight 68kg, Fan units 15Kg & 17kg.
- Glass clear PVC
- Light weight specially coated Nylon and Polyester
- Heavy duty PVC coated polyester base material
- Splash proof coil type zippers.
- Pressure fan, 4.2 Amp 1 H.P 1010 CFM- 44x35x47 weight 17.2Kg
- Max Air Supply 1/3 H.P 2860CFM 3 speed 50Hz 230 Volt 1130 watts – size 45x47x47cm weight 15.4Kg
- Input Filters : surface area 2.79 sqm
- Type : G4 synthetic media
- Exhaust filter trap : surface area 3.0 sqm
- Type : Synthetic Media Paint Arrest
- Activated Carbon return to atmosphere
- Type : Carbotec RT20 Foam
Cost complete $12,980.00, inc GST
Download PDF files:
Use this form to send us a message if you would like to know more about this product.